The administrator of the website and personal data is JUSTYNA LICHTARSKA, ul. Bronikowskiego 1, 192, 02-796 Warsaw.
1. Administrator - JUSTYNA LICHTARSKA, ul. Bronikowskiego 1, 192, 02-796 Warsaw.
2. Website - a website that is available at www.coaching4results.pl,
3. User - any entity that uses the Website and makes contact by e-mail or telephone with the Administrator.
1. The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as:
subscription form for the newsletter
e-book download form
registration form for a workshop or session
registration form of a blog member.
2. The User may contact the Administrator by means of:
• self-initiated e-mail contact
• self-initiated contact via Facebook or LinkedIn
• self-initiated telephone contact or Skype
3. The Administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
5. The data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form is processed in order to make contact aimed at submitting an offer, undertaking cooperation, implementing coaching process, or providing training and presentations, as well as to archive the correspondence.
7. If the User wants to add a comment or like the blog entry, he must complete the member registration form and provide his e-mail address in it. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to add a comment or like the entry.
The data provided during member registration is used to create and maintain a member profile of the blog and to post comments / like entries. The legal basis for data processing in such a case is user consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR) confirmed during the registration of a member's profile.
The data will be processed for the duration of the blog, unless the user first requests to delete his profile, which will delete the data from the database
8. The User, by contacting the Administrator via e-mail, naturally provides his e-mail address to him as the sender's address. The content of the e-mail message may also include the position on which the User works, the place of work or the telephone.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is the consent of the User resulting from the independent initiation of contact (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR). The provided data will be processed in order to respond to the user's query. The legal basis for processing after the end of contact is the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for internal needs (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
9. The User, by contacting the Administrator via Facebook, may provide the Administrator with his contact details, such as e-mail and telephone, with a request to make a return contact by the Administrator. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is the consent of the User resulting from the independent initiation of contact (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR). The transmitted data will be processed in order to respond to the user's query.
10. If in connection with the submitted reservation for coaching, training, workshop or other services, the Administrator issues an invoice/receipt for the User, for this purpose he processes the User's personal data to the extent necessary to issue the invoice/receipt. The legal basis for the processing of the User's data, in this case, is the fulfillment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice/receipt.
In addition, all issued bills are included in the Administrator's accounting records, therefore the User's data will be processed naturally within this documentation for the period required by law.
11. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
12. Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which the form is intended.
13. The administrator does not transfer the data provided to him to any third parties.
14. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
15. The User has the following rights:
• the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
• the right to object to the processing,
• the right to transfer data,
• the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
• the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
17. The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
PERSKIMEDIA Szymon Perski, ul. Szkolna 28, 64-700 Śmieszkowo, NIP: 763-208-54-54,REGON: 300951826 - in order to store personal data on the server, in connection with the conduct of e-mail correspondence.
Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor Dublin 2, Ireland, VAT Reg. No. IE9692928F to make contact and maintain correspondence with Users.
UAB "MailerLite", Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania, which serves the purpose of sending the newsletter.
Wix.com Ltd. 40 Namal Tel Aviv St., Tel Aviv, Israel for the purpose of hosting the website and contacting users via the contact and booking forms, as well as to service member's blog panel and send notifications about a new blog entry.
Różowa Księgowa - Justyna Kozłowska, Zamkowa, no 8/125, 03-890, Warsaw, Poland, for the purpose of invoicing and fiscal calculations and reporting.
2. The Administrator stores cookies on the User's end device and then gains access to information contained therein, for statistical purposes (Google Analytics) and to ensure the website works properly.
3. The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User's end device.
4. The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The website may use plugins and other social tools provided by social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIN.
By displaying a page containing one of the plugins, the User will make his browser establish a direct connection to social network administrators' (service providers) servers. The content of the plugin is provided by the given service provider directly to the user's browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that the user's browser has viewed the page, even if the user does not have a profile with the given service provider or is not logged in. Such information (along with the user's IP address) is sent by the user's browser directly to the server of a given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If the user is logged in to one of the social networking sites, then this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to the website to the user's profile in a given social network.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
LinkedIN - https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
In order to disable social networking sites to assign data collected during the visit to the user's profile in a given networking site, then before visiting the website the user has to log out of this networking site. The user can also completely prevent loading of the plugin page, using appropriate browser extensions, e.g. blocking scripts.
1. Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
2. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User's IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
3. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
4. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
5. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.